Every person we recruit is very important for us, so only the best need apply. For the right person who values professionalism and quality this is a fantastic opportunity within a dynamic business.
The Breadmore Webb Brand
Breadmore Webb are growing from strength to strength and have built a reputation for delivering an exceptional personal service. It is vital to us that we understand our market and understand what is important to our customers. We believe our values help us develop honest collaborative relationships that ensure our service always has our clients best interests at heart.
The role is varied and requires flexibility. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Building rapport with vendors and potential buyers and keeping in regular contact
- Booking and accompanying viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Keep administrative records up to date
- Generating new business
- Continue to build on Breadmore Webb’s reputation and brand
- Any other reasonable tasks as required by Breadmore Webb
What we offer
We are looking for ambitious, proactive people who are keen to prove themselves, and who want to grow with us. These people will excel within our business and will have every opportunity to become part of the future of the company.
Ongoing training opportunities to progress into valuing.
- Basic salary between £14K-£18K per annum
- OTE £21.5K-£30.5k (based on team commission)
- 5 day working week (Monday to Saturday 9am-5pm on a rota basis)
- Future progression prospects
- On-going training and development
Who we are looking for
Ultimately individuals who want to excel and continue to build the Breadmore Webb reputation for quality personal service.
- Previous estate agency experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Friendly and professional manner
- Take pride in delivering a first class service
- Great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and organised
- Honest and trustworthy
- Clean drivers licence
It would be great if you had some of these too
- Knowledge of the local area
- Experience in dealing with higher value homes
- NAEA Technical Award
- Any valuing experience
To Apply please send CV to email@example.com